Join us as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative at Harte Hanks!
If you’re looking for a fully remote opportunity where you can build your career – it all starts with Harte!
An Employee-First Culture
Our employees are one-of-a-kind people, and we encourage each individual to bring their whole self to work every day. Our fast-paced, growth-oriented work provides opportunities for you and your career to grow along with us.
Who you are
You love to jump in and help solve customer problems with enthusiasm. You enjoy sharing ideas and collaborating. At Harte Hanks, you’ll work with talented and motivated people who make things happen!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We do more than handle customer service contacts. We connect our clients with their customers. Every contact is a chance to help someone, build a relationship, and make a difference.
You will engage with customers on the phone, via email, or through chat to identify the issue, walk them through a solution, and document the interaction. And don’t worry, Harte Hanks will provide you with the training and help you need to be successful.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- 100% Remote Work
- Growth opportunities
- Great benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid holidays and time off, 401k Company Match and Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and support
- A global team with the stability of 100 years of experience and the flexibility and growth opportunities of a start-up
WHAT YOU BRING
- Must reside in one of the following states: AR, FL, GA, IL, KS, NH, NJ, OH, TN, TX, PA, VA
- Your own computer with Windows 10 Operating System (sorry, no Apple, Chrome OS, or tablets)
- Webcam and USB headset (equipment not provided)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written English.
- Must pass all assessments and systems check
Unable to apply through our site due to a disability? Contact Human Resources at (877) 691-2147 or by emailing HR.Support@HarteHanks.com
Learn more about who we are, other job opportunities, and our commitment to diversity at https://www.hartehanks.com/careers/